Whatsapp group April - June18

LaurieHK

Hi Ladies,

I'm Lauren! I'm happy to start setting up a Whatsapp group for all Mums due April-June!

Message below with your number and hopefully we can get a helpful, supportive little community going!

Thanks. Lauren ????

Hi Lauren,
This is a great idea. I met so many mums with my first on here and always a network to ask and answer questions.
Please add me 66422467
Thanks,
Cheryl
Due April 7 2017

Hi Lauren,

I'm interested to join as well. Due beginning of April 2018.

My number is 6423-8499

Cheers,
Hanna

Hi Lauren,

Am interested to join this group. Due April 2018 and my number is 98522106.

Thanks,
Mrav

Is anyone able to add me to the group, please. I don't seem to be able to get in!
9327 3466
Due May 1st with my second.

Thanks in advance,
Jade

Hi Ladies! I'm sorry I've not had a chance to add the new-comers just yet. I'm in England on holiday at the moment with patchy Internet and absolutely awful sickness, so I've been only coping with the absolute necessities in life. I will try and sit down and add you all this afternoon! You have not been forgotten about, don't worry! Apologies.
Laurie x

Hi Ladies! I'm sorry I've not had a chance to add the new-comers just yet. I'm in England on holiday at the moment with patchy Internet and absolutely awful sickness, so I've been only coping with the absolute necessities in life. I will try and sit down and add you all this afternoon! You have not been forgotten about, don't worry! Apologies.
Laurie x

Do you ladies want to join the Facebook group in the meantime

https://www.facebook.com/groups/GeoBabyAprilJune18/

Back