Toddler Smokes 40 Cigarettes A Day!!!!

i saw this video and thought the kid might actually be a midget...was that PC?!? my rationale is, most two year olds, at least the ones that i know, do not have that kind of motor skill. of course i could be wrong but i am hoping that its really NOT a baby who is smoking!

Happy baby, that's kind of what I thought! My two year old is still fumbling around with his spoon sometimes. Whatever the case may be, it's horrific. BTW, I think the child needs a dietician as well, he looks like he's way off that baby weight percentiles chart.

i saw this video and thought the kid might actually be a midget...was that PC?!? my rationale is, most two year olds, at least the ones that i know, do not have that kind of motor skill. of course i could be wrong but i am hoping that its really NOT a baby who is smoking!

He may not EXACTLY be 2 year old.

You really have to question the parent's intelligence here. . . why on earth would you give a child cigarette to puff in the first place? I mean geez, so now he's hooked at 2, might as well get him a headstart on alcohol at age 3!@! Then maybe crack at age 4? It's really sad.

Back