preschool location in Kowloon

sethgrossman

For someone living near Olympic or Kowloon MTR station on Tung chung line, any recommendations on preschools nearby for 2.5 year old?

thanks

Kindergarten at Olympic

I have a friend who lived at the Olympic station and she sent her son to a kindergarten that was located on the Ground Floor of the housing Estate. It was a local kindergarten, Cantonese medium.

Hello,

I'm a mother of an 20 month old and thinking of enrolling my son in a pre-nursery school where I live but don't think there are any except the one near Olympian City 1! I live near Olympic station and wondering if anyone knows of any good pre-nursery kindergartens around my area.

Thanks!

my son is attending the parents & toddlers group at the ymca on salisbury rd and it's quite good - i also heard that the toddlers world classes are quite good too but i don't know if the y would be too far for you?

Thanks ggrizzy.

How frequent do they hold these classes and do they have them on Saturdays? How much do the classes cost?

Is there a website I can go to to check out the details?

Thanks for this Rani.

I've looked at the program schedule for YMCA and unfortunately this isn't suitable for me as I'm a working mother. Do you know any Parents and Toddler playgroups that operate during the weekends and early evenings?

Regards
Lucie

Back