Mom To Be -Looking for Pregnancy DVDs?!

lmbtv

Hello All,

I'm interested in purchasing a few DVDs to prepare for birth and newborn care and would love your recommendations.

A few that are on my mind are:

The Happiest Baby on the Block by Harvey Karp, MD
Laugh and Learn About Childbirth/Breastfeeding/Newborn Baby Care by Sheri Bayles. (X3)

If anyone has seen these please share your likes & dislikes...

Also if anyone has DVDs that they'd like to sell please do let me know!

Thanks in advance :-)

I second the happiest baby on the block. I used it on my baby and the methods really do work!
Posted via Mobile Device

I think you should be able to find it at HMV or probably Amazon. I also recommend, The business of being born...a documentary about birthing in the US, and what birthing can be for the mom and baby.

Thanks guys! I actually downloaded "The Business of Being Born" from iTunes. I'm looking forward to watching it. Sarah_Lotus, thank you for the Biological Nurturing suggestion. I will look into that as well.

You can buy happiest baby on the block at bumps to babes.

I watched the Sheri Bayles live laugh and learn about childbirth DVD. Although I don't think it replaces the interaction you get from a real childbirth class, it's a great supplement. I used the DVD mostly to fill in the gaps that my husband missed in childbirth classes which he could not attend due to work reasons. Additionally, if you can get over Sheri bayles' big red wig (which my husband could not!) she is actually quite entertaining and easy to follow.

Back